Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

A girl [20F] from my [20F] bf's [20M] class sent him pictures last night.

Hi all.

I'm a law student, and met my boyfriend Tom through mutual friends around the start of our first year. We've been together for eight months now and its the happiest I've ever been. Tom is a medical student, and we're both the first people in our families to make it to higher education.

In Tom's class there is a girl called Isabel. Tom told me she's top of the year and word is going around that she's a ''future world changer'' or something like that. They weren't close friends but she used to help him study sometimes, he says shes so smart that ''anyone would be an idiot to turn down her help''.

Anyway I didn't meet her until me and Tom were grabbing some food and she came into the same place with her girl friends. The first thing I noticed about her was that she was absolutely gorgeous. Literally a solid 10. They started chatting and she asked who I was. Tom said (and thinking about this makes me smile) with a huge smile that I was his girlfriend, and Isabel's response was to say ''Thought you had better taste than that?''. I was a bit hurt and Tom was confused, but neither of us thought much of it.

Anyway, we didn't deal with her again until a month or so later when Tom's flatmates left the place to him so he invited me over. We were watching a movie when Tom got a call from Isabel, who was crying, saying she'd been kicked out of a club for being stoned and it was nearby his place, asking if she could stay the night until the morning. Tom wanted to say no but I didn't want to just leave her out there.

When she got in she was absolutely drunk and high as possible. Giggling and laughing and reeking of weed. Her clothes were ruined from where she'd spilt her drink over them. I helped clean her up. I always bring a change of clothes when I stay away, but I gave them to her to make her more comfortable. Instead of saying thank you she tried to say how ''cheap'' my clothes were and how she wouldn't be seen dead dressed like that. I tried to tell her not to speak to me like that but she just made fun of my accent and how I speak. I put it down to the alcohol/drugs and didn't hold it against her.

Ever since then Tom started to distance himself from her. He still accepted her help with work but nothing else beyond that, and even that came to an end after she told him she'd only keep helping him if he went out with her. The final straw came not long after we came back for second year. Myself and Tom went out clubbing. Isabel and her friends were there. Tom got extremely drunk and was being sick in the toilets. He could barely stand up and was confused. One of Isabels friends came up to us and announced to him that she'd seen me kissing another guy while he was being sick. Tom got hugely emotional and wanted me to confirm/deny it. It took a lot for me to calm him down and convince him it was a lie, by which point Isabel had already ran over to ''comfort'' him. He realised it was her that made up the lie and shouted at her to leave us alone, and she started crying and went to the security accusing us of acting aggressively towards her, at which point we were both kicked out.

Ever since then she has left us alone. We spent Christmas with our families but were together for New Years. After watching the fireworks, we were snuggling in bed when Tom got an insta DM from Isabel. She sent him a few pictures of her with dyed hair and the words ''New Year, New Me.'' Let's just say those pics reveal much more than just her new hair colour. Tom was fuming. He swore at her and blocked her on everything.

That's good, but when we go back to uni she's still going to be around. Her and her friends frequent most of the places we go to, and she's still in his class. What's going to stop her from bothering him again? He's said he wants nothing to do with her, but she obviously doesn't feel the same way.

TL;DR: A girl from my boyfriends class acted unpleasantly to me and then tried to break us up, before sending him pictures last night.



Submitted January 01, 2019 at 08:12AM by at_my_wits_end473984 http://bit.ly/2CJxBZQ
A girl [20F] from my [20F] bf's [20M] class sent him pictures last night. A girl [20F] from my [20F] bf's [20M] class sent him pictures last night. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.