Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend (27m) has admitted he's only with me (23f) because I'm pregnant

Tl;dr history of relationship problems with partner, recently found out I'm pregnant (unplanned) and my boyfriend has since admitted he's not in love with me anymore and is only in this because of the baby

So, I've been in an on-off relationship with my boyfriend for the past year and a half. We've had our fair share of problems and it's been far from perfect which has admittedly mostly been my fault. I haven't treated him very well, I've hurt his feelings a pot and it's something I really regret because I do really care about him.

We last got back together in September which I was very happy and grateful for and things have been mostly good since. A couple of arguments but nothing too bad, just normal couple fights.

At the start of the month we found out that I'm pregnant despite me being on the pill. It was a huge shock to both of us, however we decided to go ahead with this pregnancy as it's what we want long term, just a little earlier than planned.

Things have been difficult and stressful trying to plan so that we have everything sorted but I was under the impression we were both excited about this.

However, on Saturday my boyfriend admitted to me that he isn't in love with me anymore and hasn't been for a while, he was going to end things but now feels trapped because of the pregnancy, and that this isn't something he particularly wants with me. This came as a huge shock and was obviously very hurtful and confusing. I'm still very much in love with my boyfriend, he's my absolute world.

Fast forward a few days and we're still living together and in a relationship but it's very different now as expected. I'm trying to keep my feelings out of it completely and think about what is best for our baby and us as a family. He thinks we should stay in a loveless relationship for the sake of the child but I'm not sure whether this is more damaging than us splitting up and raising the child separately.

I guess I'm just looking for a bit of advice from a third party about what's best.



Submitted January 30, 2019 at 05:43AM by Th3G1ng3rOn3 http://bit.ly/2CY5uVI
Boyfriend (27m) has admitted he's only with me (23f) because I'm pregnant Boyfriend (27m) has admitted he's only with me (23f) because I'm pregnant Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.