Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Stay at home wife (40yr) doesn't seem to do any work. Possible hoarder, clearly a clutterer

I (40yrM) will preface this by saying this hurts to write. I have been married for 10 years, we have 2 children together (9yrM, 7yrF) and she has one from her prior marriage (12yrM). She is a stay at home mom and our children are home schooled. Our house is a disaster and in my opinion, unsafe and unsanitary for the children. I provide and take care of 100% of the finances.

I am at a loss because I don't know what to do. I believe this is a mental issue. Common things that you would think would be the answer don't work. For example, I try to clean the house and put things by the road to be picked up and she will go down to the road while I am at work and put them back into the house! I throw things away in the trash bins and she gets in there and pulls things back out! I don't want to hurt her, but I can't stand living in the environment and have to stand up and take care of my children.

**TL;DR; : How do you handle situation where stay at home wife doesn't appear to be doing her share? What would you do?**.



Submitted January 30, 2019 at 07:48AM by FeelingConfused7 http://bit.ly/2BddB0f
Stay at home wife (40yr) doesn't seem to do any work. Possible hoarder, clearly a clutterer Stay at home wife (40yr) doesn't seem to do any work. Possible hoarder, clearly a clutterer Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.