Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Falling back in love with my friend?

I (21F) used to be in love with one of my closest friends (22M) about two years ago. Although I never acted upon my feelings, I think he knew how I felt about him, and we’ve always had a flirty vibe going on between us. A year and a half ago, I met my current partner (21M) and fell head-over-heels in love with him, and all romantic feelings towards my friend dissipated immediately.

However, recently I’ve switched birth control, leaving me feeling a bit flat, unmotivated, and emotionally disconnected. I’m finding myself feeling less connected with my boyfriend (through no fault of his own), and having some romantic and sexual inclinations towards my friend again.

My boyfriend is, to put it simply, the perfect man for me. He is everything I could want in a partner, and I see a long-term future with him. My friend is not the sort of man I could see a future with. Although I value him as a friend, I think that we would have a horrendous relationship together if it ever came to it, but I can’t stop thinking about it. Has anyone ever been in a similar situation, and does anyone have any advice for me as to what I should do?

TL:DR; finding myself attracted to a friend I used to be in love with again, despite the fact that my boyfriend is the perfect man for me



Submitted January 30, 2019 at 04:48PM by muchhush http://bit.ly/2G4NmgT
Falling back in love with my friend? Falling back in love with my friend? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 31, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.