Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (24M) GF (24F) is making family events extremely difficult for me because of a past personal experience of hers

So there is this local bar that a bunch of my family members grew up working at. As a result, my family has a lot of events there. It's the spot we always start at when a cousin turns 21, we've had small parties there, etc. It's just a go-to based on location and my families' familiarity.

Well, my gf tried planning an event of her own there once and it did not go well. She booked a main room and then like a month before the event they called her and told her hey sorry we double booked and we have to boot you to another room. One in which she did not want. We switched places and they gave our deposit back. They totally fucked up. I'm not denying that. She is not wrong to be pissed at them.

With that being said, my family still holds events there and she refuses to go and give them business. Then if I want to go, she acts like shes okay with it, but is clearly mad at me. Or will purposely try to plan shit with me solo so that I can't go.

Like I said, I understand where she is coming from, but I dont think it's fair that shes trying to keep me from family events because of it or making me feel bad for attending them without her. In my opinion, she should just suck it up and and stop being so stubborn and be there for me and my family. I'm not asking her to go there for happy hour every single week. I'm asking her for two hours, maybe 2-3 times per year.

Thoughts? Am I wrong?

tl;dr my gf refuses to frequent a bar that my family has a lot of events at



Submitted January 29, 2019 at 08:43AM by dapperdon003 http://bit.ly/2HBVR4A
My (24M) GF (24F) is making family events extremely difficult for me because of a past personal experience of hers My (24M) GF (24F) is making family events extremely difficult for me because of a past personal experience of hers Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.