Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

What are some great non material gifts for my [18M] hospitalized partner [18F], who suffers from blood cancer?

Dear Reddit,

I need your help. My girlfriend is currently in a hospital fighting Leukemia (blood cancer) and her birthday is coming up. She already told me, that she does not want any material gifts, as she wont be able to use them until she is cancerfree (she has to stay in the hospital for atleast 8-9 months). Besides that she is quarantined, so that also would make it really hard to find something material. What are the greatest non material gifts that you received from your partner? Have you been hospitalized and still remember what kind of gift you would have liked to receive?

Before she got hospitalized we planned a trip, where she wanted to go see a musical in the city that we planned to visit. I was not a big fan of that idea, but as of today I would like to give her tickets to a musical of her choice. The reasoning behind this is, that she knows that we will go on vacation together again and that she has something to look forward too.

I would love to hear new ideas and gifts that you can come up with!

TL;DR: I am not quite sure, what kind of gift I can give to my hospitalized partner.



Submitted January 31, 2019 at 06:49AM by TempoKid http://bit.ly/2D05CDS
What are some great non material gifts for my [18M] hospitalized partner [18F], who suffers from blood cancer? What are some great non material gifts for my [18M] hospitalized partner [18F], who suffers from blood cancer? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 31, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.