Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Some girl messaged me screenshots of my boyfriend (27m) sending her flirty good morning messages everyday. How do I (22f) proceed?

I randomly got a message on Facebook from a girl who lives in another state. It shows my boyfriend messaging her every other day being too friendly.

Im pissed but im more so creeped out. I remember getting constant messages from guys who didnt get the hint that i dont like them...

We have a child and yes I'm pissed. But more so...im creeped out. I lost all sexual attraction knowing he could message some girl relentlessly who he doesnt even know?

How do i bring this up?

Honestly I was tempted to tell him if he knew the name of the girl who ratted him out we would stay together?

Because obviously he must be doing it to random attractive chicks. Where do i go from here?

Edit- I showed him and he denied it, saying she faked the messages, and that he loves me too much to do that! Like who lies about that?!

Tldr: my boyfriend (27m) is sending messages to girls, and one of them sent me (22f) screenshots. He's denying it.



Submitted January 30, 2019 at 06:58AM by needshitadvice http://bit.ly/2HGOHvN
Some girl messaged me screenshots of my boyfriend (27m) sending her flirty good morning messages everyday. How do I (22f) proceed? Some girl messaged me screenshots of my boyfriend (27m) sending her flirty good morning messages everyday. How do I (22f) proceed? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.