Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [25M] Recently found my [24F] is pregnant, but the child may not be mine.

Hello everyone

I recently found out that my girlfriend of four years was pregnant in mid December of 2018, I was naturally excited we recently moved in together in early November, temporarily while her house was being worked on. Everything was going pretty well. We've have had hiccups along our four year relationships, but we've managed to work through them.

After a few days go by, my girlfriend and I were sleeping in bed around 3am and she kept receiving text messages which woke me up. I unlocked her phone at which I immediately regretted it. Needless to say I found out that night she was cheating with her neighbor. I confronted her about the messages, and who this person was. I asked her if they had used protection and she swore they did. I was hurt by it all. She told me that she had only started having sex with this person in late October. She told me they had sex a few times and they were always protected.

I told her that I wanted a DNA test done and at first she hesitated and then said okay. She said she's fine with doing it for my piece of mind, and she was sure that the child is mine. I've never been faced with this situation but I went along with everything she was saying.

A few days ago we were sitting in the car, and I asked her once more if she was sure they used protection. This time she did not give me a an answer. I began to grill her about it and she said they did not use a condom the last time they had sex. I was furious, I asked her when exactly was the last time and she told me she could not remember.

Fast forward to yesterday we went to the doctor for the ultrasound and found out that the baby was 9 weeks and three days old. So a few days after Thanksgiving. We spent time at my parents house and had a good time and came back home. I asked her if she had sex with the person around this time and she said yes. I remember having sex with her two days after returning from my parents house, she told me that she had sex with him a few days after but couldn't remember when.

We are going to the DNA test in a few days and I honestly don't know where to go from here. I love this girl deeply and I am heart broken and just numb to everything. My parents want us to keep the baby if it is mine. I haven't told them the entire circumstances to this entire situation. I really haven't told anyone. I'm afraid

There so much more to be said but I can't come to begin typing it.

TL;DR: Found out my girlfriend was pregnant, soon after I found out she had unprotected sex with someone else and now we're sure if the child is mine.



Submitted January 30, 2019 at 01:35AM by Keemgoodfella http://bit.ly/2FXWNhV
I [25M] Recently found my [24F] is pregnant, but the child may not be mine. I [25M] Recently found my [24F] is pregnant, but the child may not be mine. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.