Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How can I (22F) stop considering every boy as a possible boyfriend ?

Hey everyone ! IDK if this is the right subreddit for it, please let me know.
As the title says, I recently remarked something: when I befriend a guy, I tend to imagine what it would be like if we started dating, if he's trying to send me signals and such by being friendly... Most of the time it goes away quickly, but I think it would be better for me to stop doing that altogether.
As a bit of context: I've never been in a relationship. I was kind of a lonely kid and started making friends when I moved out of my region for college.
During high school, my two only friends were boys, I lost contact with both of those friends when I left. My mother was pretty sure one of them was in love with me and asked me sometimes if I was sure he had not a crush on me. I guess that's where I began to overanalyse friendships with dudes.

Any advices ? Thanks in advances !

TLDR; I think of any guy I meet as a potential boyfriend/pretendant and I'd like to stop that.



Submitted January 31, 2019 at 01:33PM by Starrysunshine16 http://bit.ly/2HW2XkD
How can I (22F) stop considering every boy as a possible boyfriend ? How can I (22F) stop considering every boy as a possible boyfriend ? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 31, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.