Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I tell a complete stranger that her significant other cheated on her?

Basically, I (F24) met someone online (M30) and we hit it off. We chatted for about 6 months. We never met up as he lives in another state. Eventually this led to pictures being exchanged of all sorts, copious amounts of time being spent talking to one another every single day, etc. I eventually end the “relationship” because I didn’t see us progressing in anyway toward a real relationship. While doing so, he confesses to me that he has been in a long term relationship with a woman for 8 years so this was just a side thing for him. I end up doing some Facebook stalking and find his significant other on Facebook and sure enough they are in a long term live in relationship. A part of me wants to tell her about what we had because I think I would want to know if I was in her shoes and I would consider it cheating. Another part of me wants to just move on with my life and not start any trouble for anyone. What to do?

tl;dr I unknowingly had an online relationship with someone who is in a long term live in relationship. Should I tell his girlfriend about us?



Submitted January 30, 2019 at 02:47AM by spoxtrem http://bit.ly/2Wx4Xmf
Should I tell a complete stranger that her significant other cheated on her? Should I tell a complete stranger that her significant other cheated on her? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.