Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

(M34) Issues with possession in marriage with (F33)

Since being married about 1.5 years ago, we've had our ups and downs. But one of the issues that have really hit a nerve lately is the use of the word "Mine".

I sold my house before getting married and moved in with my now wife. We have two kids both from previous marriages.

I have communicated to her previously that her always saying that everything in the house is hers kind of pisses me off. Probably about 20 times. It's especially frustrating considering that a bunch of the stuff that she labels as her was mine before moving in.

Anyways, this Sunday we were eating breakfast and we're talking. She brought up that this was her house and she makes the rules. I jokingly responded "then I guess I'll just stop help paying the mortgage" which I absolutely shouldn't have said because it put fuel on the flames. Her response was that she was fine before meeting me and will be fine after I'm gone. This was in front of the kids. I get it may have been a joke but after talking about it previously, it's just not funny anymore. It feels like my marriage is a pissing contest.

My youngest was there when I went through a divorce a couple of years ago and I don't want him to overhear shit like that because it's a bad memory of previous times.

Anyways, am I overreacting? Ive tried communicating previously but it's like bashing my head against a wall. But I think this is going into a bad direction.

TLDR Wife says everything is her and she's the boss. Me no likey.



Submitted January 30, 2019 at 05:24AM by crayyarccray http://bit.ly/2WrZ2is
(M34) Issues with possession in marriage with (F33) (M34) Issues with possession in marriage with (F33) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.