Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me [30 F] with my roommate [ 38 F] just told me she can hear voices and people's thoughts and see things that other's can't... Now I'm worried that she's either unwell or can read my mind thinking that's she's unwell.

My roommate and I have lots of conversations about life. And this morning we were sharing each other's 2019 goals. Hers was to connect more with meditation because... "I'm going to tell you something big and it's OK if you judge.. but... I really hate all that mystical stuff... but since I was a kid... I can read minds, feel people's auras, and see and hear things ..." And that because of that her worst fear is going crazy which meditation really helps with.

And well, I tried to be supportive but also honestly explained that I'm very science-based and that a lot of people do think that and so it's hard to say who's really telepathic and who's... simply unwell. But that it's good that she acknowledges it and is working on it. (something like that I don't exactly remember what I babbled)

I also explained that I sometimes have an existential crisis about life, our purpose and reality and so that sometimes I too am afraid of going crazy ...which is true... but also so that she wouldn't feel totally alone or weird... BUT... I am kinda freaking out that my roommate is either schizophrenic (or something along those lines) OR that she can read my mind... which would tell her that I'm kinda freaking out. I may be in a lose-lose situation. :| I mean you never know lol.

But if she's schizophrenic, I think it's also not the end of the world seeing that she's kind of trying to get a grip of it through meditation and has a therapist... But still, it's a big first for me to be moving in with someone and after 3 days living together to find this out.

We both work from home a lot of the time, so we're sharing a small space together... so I'm trying to see how to best proceed with this new information. Anyone have any advice on how to handle the situation going forward?

Thanks.

TL;DR - basically the title of this

edit: she just told me she's seen ghosts because we were talking about the sounds in the house because of the wind. :| i think i might need to say something because i don't believe in any of that stuff.



Submitted January 01, 2019 at 07:53AM by throwingyouwayaway http://bit.ly/2CIkgRc
Me [30 F] with my roommate [ 38 F] just told me she can hear voices and people's thoughts and see things that other's can't... Now I'm worried that she's either unwell or can read my mind thinking that's she's unwell. Me [30 F] with my roommate [ 38 F] just told me she can hear voices and people's thoughts and see things that other's can't... Now I'm worried that she's either unwell or can read my mind thinking that's she's unwell. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.