Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My sister disappeared last night?

My sister(22) broke up with her boyfriend(29) again last night. They'd recently had a falling out but rekindled their relationship On Saturday, but last night, while she was at their shared apartment, she texted me that she broke his phone and it was over for good. I tried messaging her and calling her but she wouldn't answer. This morning, I tried again and asked her to let me know if she was at least okay, and she did, but that was all. Even my mom can't get in touch with her. My sister and her boyfriend live 45 minutes away with their daughter. Whenever she gets into an argument with him, she ALWAYS calls me. She wouldn't go off the grid like this. I also watch her daughter every weekday while she works and she didn't come over this morning. I'm gonna try calling again but I need to know how long I should wait until calling the police. I can't help but feel he did something to her.

TL;DR: My sister isn't responding to mine or my mother's phone calls after she broke up with her boyfriend last night. They live 45 minutes away with their two year old daughter. I was supposed to watch her daughter this morning but she didn't show. How long should I wait before going to the police?



Submitted January 29, 2019 at 08:13AM by Mmrojas9898 http://bit.ly/2Wtldoo
My sister disappeared last night? My sister disappeared last night? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.