Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I'm starting to resent my [19F] boyfriend [19M] because he never goes to class, goofs off all day, asks me to help him study the day before a test and always gets a higher grade than me.

I'm writing this now because we got the mark for a statistics test that my boyfriend had no business passing (he got extremely lucky and none of the stuff that he didn't bother studying showed up on the test) and he somehow got a 90 while I got a 80 and all of my friends think he's soooo smart because he did well even though if I didn't help him study he would have 100% failed.

My boyfriend and I are both studying the same thing (computer science) and are in the same year so we share a lot of courses between us. My boyfriend almost NEVER goes to class because he wakes up too late, or if he does he just has his headphones in watching youtube videos and distracts me the whole time.

He's always behind in every course, has no idea what's being taught, and doesn't even try to catch up until the day before we have a test. Meanwhile I go to every class (even the ones at 9 a.m), keep up with the material, review everything at home, finish my assignments early, etc.

Everytime we have a test (I'm the one he relies on to even let him know there's a test coming up) he asks me to help him study weeks if not months of coursework in just one day and it's really exhausting and annoying. He spends the whole time asking annoying questions like "why does that make sense?", "why can't you just solve it like this?", "isn't it faster to just do it this way?" and while trying to explain the concepts to him his questions just make me second guess myself and I end up unlearning everything.

I'm just really tired of putting in 100x more effort than him into school and him just leeching off of me and getting a higher mark while all of my friends just talk about how he's so smart and I'm lucky that he's my boyfriend when it's not true. I want to tell him to just study on his own and make him realize that he can't get away with slacking off but I would feel really bad doing it and I'm not sure how I would even word it without sounding rude.

Tl:dr: Boyfriend never goes to class, asks me to help him study the day before a test/exam and gets a higher mark every single time. I want to tell him to study on his own but I don't know how to tell him nicely.



Submitted January 29, 2019 at 07:22PM by throwaway4839392 http://bit.ly/2FYfi5X
I'm starting to resent my [19F] boyfriend [19M] because he never goes to class, goofs off all day, asks me to help him study the day before a test and always gets a higher grade than me. I'm starting to resent my [19F] boyfriend [19M] because he never goes to class, goofs off all day, asks me to help him study the day before a test and always gets a higher grade than me. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.