Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

boyfriend is upset I suggested going to Aruba for vacation and I should have known better because he’s treating us

My boyfriend said he was gonna treat me to an all inclusive trip as a Christmas gift. So he tells me to go look online and choose something. I told him I don’t know islands and I just heard of Aruba, and I also suggested Jamaica. I really never travel. My boyfriend didn’t give me a price limit or anything. But I didn’t want to choose without him bc I didn’t know all of these details and he already said no to Jamaica. Jamaica is way cheaper than Aruba. So we’re looking together and he sees that Aruba is 1,500 per person and gets mad at me that I would think it was even okay to suggest that? That I should know what’s too much money. And he feels bad because he doesn’t want to spend that much and now I made it clear I wanna go to Aruba so now he feels so bad like he can’t give me what I want. Even though I suggested Jamaica which is way cheaper.

He thinks I don’t know social rules and that I should know it’s wrong to think he can spend that much on a trip. And if someone is treating you to something that you should not ask for something expensive. We’ve been together for a year.

Can someone please tell me what kind of guy I’m dealing with? Because he thinks i lack common sense and social rules and I think I was just trying to make a joint decision with him on a trip and avoid all of this. Because it blew up. Thoughts??

TL:DR My boyfriend got mad at me because I suggested Aruba for the all inclusive vacation he’s treating us too and it’s too expensive



Submitted January 31, 2019 at 05:05AM by 118sentimental http://bit.ly/2RuzTjp
boyfriend is upset I suggested going to Aruba for vacation and I should have known better because he’s treating us boyfriend is upset I suggested going to Aruba for vacation and I should have known better because he’s treating us Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 31, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.