Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My wife (34f) had an emotional affair 2 years ago. I just found her old phone. Should I read it?

2 years ago I discovered my wife was way too emotionally close to a guy she worked with. A lot of drama ensued with us separating briefly, her changing jobs, etc. The few things I saw between the 2 of them sounded more like they were dating than just coworkers. He was married too.

  • We went to therapy and worked it out. However, I never FULLY got over it because I lost a lot of trust in her (it had been going on for at least 1/2 a year).

  • I always felt suspicious in the back of my mind that maybe it had become physical. She said it didn't. I basically chose to believe her.

Now I'm cleaning our office and found her old phone from a couple of years ago in amongst the boxes. I am currently charging it. Should I read the texts between them? It will probably confirm just how far it went. But I don't know if I can handle it. But wouldn't it be better to know if she was capable to fully cheating on me than just keeping my head in the sand? Or should I just let it go since it was 2 years ago?

TLDR: FOUND WIFE'S OLD PHONE AND CAN NOW KNOW IF SHE'S BEEN LYING TO ME ABOUT AN EX-CO-WORKER FROM 2 YEARS AGO BUT NOT SURE IF I SHOULD LET SLEEPING DOGS LIE



Submitted January 29, 2019 at 03:34PM by vanelida http://bit.ly/2Ga3HA3
My wife (34f) had an emotional affair 2 years ago. I just found her old phone. Should I read it? My wife (34f) had an emotional affair 2 years ago. I just found her old phone. Should I read it? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.