Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Fiance's[33M]Stepmom[60 F]is demanding to be at our wedding despite her history of abuse towards him and myself[27F]

Title says it all. To make it a long story short, she's physically assaulted my fiance during our vacation last year. We haven't seen or spoken to her since but hear her demands through his father[62 M].

We made it clear to his father that we don't feel comfortable with her being around us ever again. However, her ultimatum is if my fiance wants his father as his best man, she will have to be present despite how we feel...or his father will not come.

What the hell do we do? I hate how much pain she's put my fiance through...

TLDR: My fiance's stepmother is demanding she be allowed to our wedding despite physically abusing him or his father will not be allowed to be his best man nor attend.



Submitted January 31, 2019 at 10:29AM by eraseherhead http://bit.ly/2GbVM5g
Fiance's[33M]Stepmom[60 F]is demanding to be at our wedding despite her history of abuse towards him and myself[27F] Fiance's[33M]Stepmom[60 F]is demanding to be at our wedding despite her history of abuse towards him and myself[27F] Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 31, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.