Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Husband of 5 years send dick pic and blames it on my chronic back pain

It all started a few months back. I was a bit distant with him because i was working full time, despite chronic back pain, which meant I just wanted to sleep when I could and sex was painful.

I asked him if he was ok before I went to work one day and he told me he wanted to die. Managed to get off work and went home to find out he'd sent a dick pic that morning because he felt I was always "busy" ( 2 young kids, chronic pain, job in management, only person in the house that does washing, tidying, cooking or cleaning etc)

Just start trusting him again and then he goes out on Christmas day, gets hammered and doesn't come home until an hour after I had told him I'd be serving first course and laughs when his brother calls me a bitch.

Then, on new years eve (a night we'd planned on spending together) he tells me he's bored. I tell him to go to his friends house if he's wanting to party, he tells me he'll he back by 1am (without prompting, I actually didn't care) and he stumbles in at 4am and says I'm a bitch for asking him to be home by 1am (NEVER HAPPENED).

A week ago I told him I'm not happy, and he cried and told me to give him a chance. Am I a horrible bitch for thinking I deserve better/we'd both be better off apart?

Tl;dr my husband sent a dick pic, stays out hours after he says he'll be home and blames my back pain for it.



Submitted January 29, 2019 at 01:10PM by blahblah8484 http://bit.ly/2Tm7m1f
Husband of 5 years send dick pic and blames it on my chronic back pain Husband of 5 years send dick pic and blames it on my chronic back pain Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.