Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [36m] wife [29f] snapped last night. How can I show understanding and compassion when speaking to her tonight?

My wife I believe has been going through some real bad emotional changes here lately. She is 30 weeks pregnant with our triplets and we have a 1.5 year old as well. She is a wonder woman and I love her so much. We hired a part time housekeeper to assist her with housework, as it's getting hard for her to do a lot physically. Shes been having quite a few mood swings, but what happened last night really shocked me.

I was a little late from work due to some unexpected things that happened at the end of my shift (only about 15 minutes over), when I tried to call her it was going straight to voicemail. That usually never happens as she always has her phone on her, so I was becoming a little worried. When I arrived home, I found her on the ground crying. She said that she had tripped after trying to bring up our son's diaper pail back upstairs. If I would have arrived when I was suppose to she wouldn't have had to do that. Then it went into a whole discussion about how I'm never there and I'm probably off cheating with another woman?? She was red in the face hysterical about this, all while I'm trying my best to calm her down. I go to help her up and she slaps me, yelling "Don't touch me or MY child!", takes our son and slams the door shut.

This morning she barely would look at me, and now I'm at work still in shock almost. I know that I'm not there, but I have to work. I think the childcare and pregnancy is starting to take a toll on her, and she just snapped. Maybe I want to try to be as understanding as I can when I talk to her later on tonight

tl;dr : Wife is 30 weeks pregnant with triplets and I think the stress is getting to her. She went off on me last night and I don't know how to talk to her reasonably tonight?



Submitted January 29, 2019 at 11:05AM by What_intheworld_ http://bit.ly/2BdaFRn
My [36m] wife [29f] snapped last night. How can I show understanding and compassion when speaking to her tonight? My [36m] wife [29f] snapped last night. How can I show understanding and compassion when speaking to her tonight? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.