Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend (26M) went to the ER and won't tell me (24F) why

Hey so my boyfriend randomly texted me that he went to the ER and said "trying to stay calm about it and find out my best options." But he will not tell me why he went to the ER. I'm extremely frustrated about being left in the dark and really hurt that he didn't seek support from me. I know I'll have to see him soon and I feel really selfish for being mad about it. Is it wrong for me to confront him about it when I see him?

TLDR: Feeling selfish for being hurt that my boyfriend won't include me in his time of need.



Submitted January 30, 2019 at 02:34PM by supercheesegirl http://bit.ly/2UxqGci
My boyfriend (26M) went to the ER and won't tell me (24F) why My boyfriend (26M) went to the ER and won't tell me (24F) why Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 31, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.