Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (24F) haven't told my boyfriend (25M) everything about where and who I live with

So i've been with my boyfriend for about 8 months and my parents keep telling me that they want to meet him, especially since me and my boyfriend go out a lot and I live with my parents.

The problem is that I live very close to my grandparents - they have another house but in the same yard (a few meters away from my parent's house). My grandpa is really mean (and a bit crazy to be honest) and my grandma is paralyzed so she is stuck in bed. My dad spoon feeds & cares for my grandma.

The problem is I haven't told this to my boyfriend because i'm embarrassed about my family situation. When he picked me up with his car before we went out, I always told him to stop at about 2 minutes away so there is no chance of him meeting my grandpa or seeing their house. He also really wants to meet my parents but I don't want him to be mad at me that I haven't told him everything.

I really love him and I don't want him to be mad at me. How should I tell him?

Tl;dr my boyfriend doesn't know exactly where I live and that I live in the same yard as my grandparents. Don't know how to tell him this



Submitted January 29, 2019 at 12:37PM by vpi13 http://bit.ly/2TmfRJA
I (24F) haven't told my boyfriend (25M) everything about where and who I live with I (24F) haven't told my boyfriend (25M) everything about where and who I live with Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.