Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Is it weird for me [20sF] to ask my boyfriend [20sM] to wear the hat he gave me for a while, when he visits?

My boyfriend and I have been together for a few months more than a year. He's the kind of guy that's always wearing a beanie. There's this one beanie that he always tended to wear more than the others.

When he heard that I have to walk to university this winter and, at the time, did not have a hat, he gave me his beanie. I felt bad, because it seems like it's hard to find one that fits him properly (and I low-key felt like I pressured him into it by always stealing and trying the hat on), but he insisted.

I later got a pair of earmuffs from my mom that I think are kind of cuter, but I still prefer wearing my boyfriend's hat because... well, I think that's obvious. And it kind of smelled like him, which kept me in mind of him when I felt anxious at all while in school.

I've had it so long now though that it doesn't smell like him anymore. I miss it. He usually visits once a week, so I was considering asking him to wear it around the house so it will smell like him again, but I don't know if it's weird.

I know I'd have to explain why I'm asking it of him because otherwise he'll think I'm saying his new haircut sucks and he should cover it, or that I'm saying I don't want it anymore since I have earmuffs.

I'm not always good at knowing what's strange or not. He's teasingly told me "that's weird, you're weird" before when I would hug him hello and tell him he smells good.

I know that this isn't exactly a dire situation like most other posts here lol... but I just thought I'd ask.

TL;DR: My boyfriend's hat-gift doesn't smell like him anymore and I want him to wear it so it will again, but I don't know if that's weird. Please advise.



Submitted January 29, 2019 at 09:20PM by investigator_shii http://bit.ly/2HHMW1o
Is it weird for me [20sF] to ask my boyfriend [20sM] to wear the hat he gave me for a while, when he visits? Is it weird for me [20sF] to ask my boyfriend [20sM] to wear the hat he gave me for a while, when he visits? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.