Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My BIL, wife and their kids are over staying their welcome

I got a call a few hours before they showed up on my doorstep. We aren't remotely close (phone convo 1-2 times a year, have never met my toddler before).

They need a place to stay in my city because a family member of theirs is having surgery in a hospital here. I assumed 3 days. They are now saying they are staying indefinitely (due to complications with the surgery).

They don't cook or clean and have left me to watch their kids as well as my own for full 10 hour days (I am also 6 weeks away from giving birth).

They also smoke heavily (we are asthmatic), they don't shower (which is making my home smell unbearable) and have borrowed hundreds off of me claiming they have no money to feed their kids or get gas (but came home with alcohol and cigarettes).

What would you do? The person having surgery is having some very serious complications but I want them out of my house. I want to give them a week max to get out. Is that being harsh?



Submitted January 30, 2019 at 09:29AM by they_said_what http://bit.ly/2MIQsr0
My BIL, wife and their kids are over staying their welcome My BIL, wife and their kids are over staying their welcome Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.