Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I've been (40F) working at a small business for about 6 months and noticing my co-workers are stealing from my boss. Should I tell my boss or keep quiet?

I've been working at a small business for the past 6 months and have made some good friends at the office. Most of my co-workers have been at this business for many years. At the same time, my boss gives us a lot of space so many times he won't be at the office. I recently noticed that my co-workers are running a system where one worker will take a day off and another covers for them by clocking in. So essentially the worker who took a day off is stealing money from my boss. It's sadly a system wide thing where basically the whole office is in on the scheme but my boss has no clue what's going on. I need this job because I have a family but I can't help but feel guilty that so many people are taking advantage of my boss. What would you do?

TL;DR Co-workers are running a scheme by taking days off and clocking in for each other without telling the boss. Do I keep quiet or tell my boss? Basically everyone is doing it.



Submitted January 30, 2019 at 10:18AM by snowkatzroy http://bit.ly/2Ba9Zw8
I've been (40F) working at a small business for about 6 months and noticing my co-workers are stealing from my boss. Should I tell my boss or keep quiet? I've been (40F) working at a small business for about 6 months and noticing my co-workers are stealing from my boss. Should I tell my boss or keep quiet? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 31, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.