Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My girlfriend (21f) deliberately double-books appointments and events

My (20M) new girlfriend (21F) and I were supposed to go on a date a few days ago. Before the date, she went to a pool party, lost track of time, and was too drunk to safely drive to my house for our date.

For our following date, I learned something.... interesting about her. She deliberately double books her schedule. Her logic is "one of them will probably cancel, so I have a backup." When I tried to point out to her the obvious question of "what happens if neither of them cancel?" Her response was "you've seen what happens, I pick the one I scheduled first."

This is the most insane thing I've ever fucking heard. How can I make her understand that double booking is dangerous to her relationships? Like fuck me, how am I supposed to plan a date with her if I can't be sure if she hasn't planned another event somewhere else? It's just an insane idea. How do I explain this to her?

Tldr: Girlfriend double books appointments. Inevitably it fucks up our time together. How do I explain to her that this will seriously damage our relationship if it continues?



Submitted June 05, 2022 at 11:16PM by CookWest1579 https://ift.tt/vpx6HdS
My girlfriend (21f) deliberately double-books appointments and events My girlfriend (21f) deliberately double-books appointments and events Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 06, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.