Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My husband wants to reclaim his youth

My (37F) husband (36M)has decided he married me when he didn’t want to, missed out on his youth, and now has the desire to sleep with other women. Just some background info; we married at 22 years old. We’ve dealt with our fair share of issues over the years, but nothing that I thought was too crazy. Last year he admitted to letting a stripper perform a sexual act on him but insists it didn’t go further and he made her stop after a few seconds from, you know, regret (smh). He’s always been an indecisive and very anxious person and 6 years ago he said that he didn’t know if he could be faithful to me, then changed his mind, and back again and again. I thought it was another chaotic phase he was in but now it’s come up again. Throughout our 14 year marriage, he’s told me at various times that he wasn’t ready to get married and has never wanted to get married. I shoulder some of the blame as I overlooked a lot of red flags. I’ve decided to finally put an end to my marriage and it feels horrible. Just looking for some words of encouragement here.

TLDR: My husband misses his youth and desires to sleep with other women. I’ve decided to finally leave him.



Submitted June 10, 2022 at 08:29PM by SnooCompliments7808 https://ift.tt/Qu8paPv
My husband wants to reclaim his youth My husband wants to reclaim his youth Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 11, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.