Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Is it normal for me [M29] to want exclusivity a few weeks into dating - not as a rule we set but just to know someone's really into you?

I [M29] definitely understand that you can't date 1 at a time all the time. It's ideal to have a few options at first because some people may flake or ghost or not be a good match and you don't want to start from scratch every time.

I do feel though that once you've been talking a lot and been intimate in person and things are going well it's kinda normal or at least ideal to stop seeing other people for a bit.

The world isn't a fairy tale but when you picture an amazing dream relationship the story is never that they were dating prince charming but also seeing and being intimate with some other prince as well and weren't sure which one they were going to pick.

I was talking to someone for about a month and the first two weeks were so lovey dovey and into each other and she slowly started flaking and then I asked tonight what's up and she said she was seeing other people since after we met but nothing too serious and my stomach sank and I just really don't like it. She wanted to keep getting to know each other and see what it turns into and the thought of still dating her knowing she's going out with other guys is honestly such a turn off. My feelings are hurt but at the same time I also don't want any of it.

I think part of it is starting off a relationship fully liking the other person - not just having someone as an option for a while and sampling around and then settling for them.

Am I wrong about this - is that kinda unreasonable?

TL;DR - I think a relationship works best when after a few weeks and a lot of talking you stop dating other people even if it wouldn't technically be cheating. Is that a normal feeling?



Submitted June 17, 2022 at 09:11PM by HandHoldingClub https://ift.tt/WgzsShV
Is it normal for me [M29] to want exclusivity a few weeks into dating - not as a rule we set but just to know someone's really into you? Is it normal for me [M29] to want exclusivity a few weeks into dating - not as a rule we set but just to know someone's really into you? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 18, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.