Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (32f) think my husband (36m) of 7 years is gay...and I have a crush on his brother (33m)

Throwaway obviously

My husband has a past of talking to men "for attention". He has not done so in a while, at least to my knowledge. He also claimed it was easier to get attention from men than women. He used to question if he was bisexual but has since said he is straight. We have a dead bedroom. We always have, even when we were dating. I have since wondered if he may be gay and is afraid of coming out/hurting me. I'm not happy in our marriage. It feels more like content complacency.

The salt on the wound is I have a huge crush on his brother. He and I get along incredibly well and it seems like there's a decent connection between us. I have not and will not cheat on my husband, but I find myself wishing I met his brother first.

I don't even know where to begin asking for help. Do I sit down with my husband and ask him again if he feels attracted to me? He says he does but as I've mentioned, we have a dead bedroom. Do I be honest and tell him I have a crush on his brother? Do I tell his brother what's going on?

I'm so lost.

TL;DR -- I think my husband might be gay and don't know how to approach the situation. I also have a crush on his brother and don't know what to do about that either.



Submitted June 22, 2022 at 12:09PM by throwawayqwerty95175 https://ift.tt/K1NH7D2
I (32f) think my husband (36m) of 7 years is gay...and I have a crush on his brother (33m) I (32f) think my husband (36m) of 7 years is gay...and I have a crush on his brother (33m) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 23, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.