Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend (22) has reintroduced his ex to the friend group. Do I (22F) end things?

Boyfriend and I have been dating for about 6 months now. He’s very fun, wonderful, and kind and loves me very much. A couple of weeks ago an ex ran into him and I at a local bar. He introduced her to me and she asked to catch up sometime. They catch up and she asks if he’s seeing anyone. He is surprised and said “yes I’m still seeing me” she was confused because she thought they were on a date. He later tells me this because he thinks it is funny ??? We talk about it and I said I was uncomfortable that she interpreted their catching up session as a date and told him I was upset that this even Occurred. He told me he cares about having her in his life and will respect my boundaries so that he can have some sort of contact with her and we move on from the convo. Fast forward to now she had invited him to see a soccer game. She only had one ticket and I said he could go since our friends were also going and they would all be sitting together. He told me he would see me right after the game. When the game ended they all went to our friends house and she ended up drinking and hanging with them all night, I was not invited to join. I now see she has been added to our friend group chat and I am debating what actions to take. It is literally 4 am. Do I set an ultimatum and say they can’t be friends or do I just end things.

TLDR: boyfriend caught up with ex, she thought it was a date. Now she is re entering friend group and I’m upset.



Submitted June 26, 2022 at 04:04AM by Claireed123 https://ift.tt/eLhzUNP
Boyfriend (22) has reintroduced his ex to the friend group. Do I (22F) end things? Boyfriend (22) has reintroduced his ex to the friend group. Do I (22F) end things? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 26, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.