Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (38F) emotional needs are not met by my husband (40M) & my heart hurts

My husband and I have been married for 17 years and have three children. It did not start out this way, but overtime, I became more successful in my career and with that comes a 60+ work week, immense responsibility, and all of the financial burdens of our family falling on my shoulders.

What I do not have, is a safe haven at home or warm/genuine care after a long day or long work week from him. He does not want to do anything with me. I try to adapt to meet his interests but he never meets me half way or even criticizes my taste in things or interests. He hates when I go out with my friends or make plans and makes me feel like shit when I do.

I had a terrible week with work and was gone for the last three days. I get home tonight and he does not even ask me how I am doing or how did it go....nothing...

All I crave are simple things from him; a good morning babe - you're going to kick ass today text, gratitude, support, and feeling loved.

I know I do not cook or clean enough and I have to travel during the work week at times more than I would like but I feel like I am giving all that I can to our family but that it will never be enough simply because I do not get that validation from him.

What's even more frustrating is that he has not motivation to better himself. He ultimately feels like one my children now in a way, my responsibility instead of my partner and the guilt I feel when I think about leaving...even though I think I could ultimately find a better partner, is more than I can bare.

TLDR: feeling alone but also like my legs are stuck in concrete - help!



Submitted June 29, 2022 at 09:57PM by Legal_Truth_1254 https://ift.tt/sLr8f1R
My (38F) emotional needs are not met by my husband (40M) & my heart hurts My (38F) emotional needs are not met by my husband (40M) & my heart hurts Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 30, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.