Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriends (23M) best friend (23F) is in love with him. But he says he chooses me coz we are already dating.

Before I met my boyfriend he met another girl who he wanted to date but she wasn’t ready for a relationship so she told him to go be happy and find someone else and they can just be friends. Then he met me and started dating me, she has always been in the picture as his friend and he told me what had happened in the past and that they almost kinda dated before but she didn’t want to because of her mental health. Things between me and my boyfriend are mostly great. He has ADHD and I have BPD and so sometimes things get a little hard but most of the time we are great. I really love him and I know he loves me too. I have been feeling lately like he spends a lot more time with his friend and they hang out at her house and drink together, go to the zoo and have dinners together, Netflix together ect. I have never met her or spoken to her, and on the few occasions where I have suggested I meet her or friend her on FB or Snap he says no that would be weird. We had a little bit of a fight the other day and during the heated argument he said “I lost my best friend the other day and I can’t even tell you about it but she said she’s is in love with me and it’s too hard to hang around me when I’m dating you so now I’ve lost my best friend” after we calmed down and the fight was over we talked about it more. He told me he loves her too and would be dating her already if I wasn’t around, and that if we ever broke up he would wait a few weeks out of respect for me and then start dating her. He said he’s known she’s been in love with him for months now but didn’t want me to know about it and so hid it from me. He said he loves her but is in love with me, we have been dating for 6 months or so now and he wants me. But he wants to keep her in the picture and fix his friendship with her if he can. But currently she needs space to be heartbroken over him dating me. I feel like the first mistake I make he will not give me the chance to work on our relationship and will just break it off and date her. I’m scared to tell him that I feel insecure because I’m concerned he will just go chose her because it’s easier than working through things.

TL;DR My boyfriend loves someone else and she loves him back. He says he chooses me but I feel insecure.

What should I do? Should I be worried?

EDIT: 1. he says he loves her but is not in love with her. He is in love with me. But doesn’t want to lose his friendship with her because he doesn’t have many people in his life he can rely on. Eg his parents are garbage. 2. He says he hasn’t introduced me to her yet because he knew how she felt and didn’t want to hurt her more by parading his relationship right in front of her.



Submitted June 28, 2022 at 07:09PM by LaurieDramaLlama https://ift.tt/ZdY2VIG
My boyfriends (23M) best friend (23F) is in love with him. But he says he chooses me coz we are already dating. My boyfriends (23M) best friend (23F) is in love with him. But he says he chooses me coz we are already dating. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 29, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.