Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

NSFW friend said he’d cut me off over prostitution

My [24F] friend [35M] and I have a complicated friendship. We dated for a bit but due to some unrelated issues, we stopped but remained close friends.

I confided to him that due to financial difficulty, I’ve exchanged a sexual favor for money with a guy who approached me with an offer on a dating app (after my friend broke up w/ me). For the record, I made the stranger get tested prior. I’m not proud of what I did, but I don’t see it as much of a stretch from people hooking up for free.

My friend told me that if I ever do such a thing again, he will completely cut me off. He made the argument that this kind of lifestyle would screw me up psychologically (tbh that part is probably true) and he would feel like I’d take his support for my career for granted.

Now, what’s interesting is that he told me his ex was promiscuous which he didn’t like, but he never cut her off over it. How is prostitution any worse than other categories of promiscuous behavior?

I’m not really interested in doing it again anyway (simply because it’s dangerous), but do you think he’s being controlling, or is my moral logic missing something?

Tl;dr: friend said he’ll cut me off if I do prostitution again, I’m wondering if that’s overreacting/controlling.



Submitted June 27, 2022 at 08:15PM by Former-Ad2603 https://ift.tt/6JAFCYh
NSFW friend said he’d cut me off over prostitution NSFW friend said he’d cut me off over prostitution Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 28, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.