Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I(29F) called my boyfriend's (34M) phone and a woman answered.

Today I learned the horrible truth about my (29F) relationship with my boyfriend (34M). He has been cheating on me since february. We had been together for 2.5 years and had infidelity issues in the past and I feel so stupid to have forgiven him.

Today I called him while I was at work because he was acting weird and a woman picked up and said she was his girlfriend. I told her I was his girlfriend. She told me that they have been seeing each other since february and he had also been seeing two other girls and she already told them everything too. We spent 4 hours talking on the phone about everything he did to us and the web of lies he told us. I was very angry at the time. I felt relieved at the time that he will no longer be a stress in my life. Now the sadness is creeping in.

We were supposed to go to Florida together on vacation in 3 weeks. He already paid for everything. The plane tickets, the AirBnB, and the car rental. It was the only thing I was looking forward to. I bought things for this trip. It was all ripped away from me. He and I talked every single day and now that's being ripped from me too. He was the last thing that was familiar to me and it's gone. This relationship obviously won't ever recover from this.

I wish I felt more angry. I wish I can just say "to hell with him!" and just live my best life. I feel so betrayed, devastated, and stupid that he got away with this shit again. I wish I can just convince myself I deserve better because logically I know I do. But this sucks so bad. The sadness is just sinking in. I am not sure what to think, how to feel, or how I am every going to feel better.

TL;DR: I called my boyfriends phone and the woman he had been cheating on me with answered and I am devastated.



Submitted June 20, 2022 at 07:31PM by tinykittenparade https://ift.tt/Qnl7Ghy
I(29F) called my boyfriend's (34M) phone and a woman answered. I(29F) called my boyfriend's (34M) phone and a woman answered. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 21, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.