Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (35m) messed up badly how do I sincerely apologize?

Friday evening I lost it at my partner, it's no justification but work has been incredibly stressful lately and I ended up taking it out on her.

I told her that life was pssing me off and that included her, she told me that she'd done nothing to deserve me ranting at her or speaking to her that way and she's right she didn't but in the moment I didn't see it and I told her to fck off and leave me alone and that she's stressful and annoying.

She told me that I can't apologize my way out of the way I was speaking to her and I stupidly said I had nothing to apologize for.

She said she was done and she left and I haven't heard from her since, I haven't reached out yet because I wanted to let things cool off.

I do want to apologize to her but after what I said it's not going to be believable and I doubt that she will accept it but I still want to.

I realize that I have likely f*cked things up beyond repair but an apology is owed.

Do I do it today? Do I wait a few more days? Do o wait for her to reach out? Do I send a letter, email, text or do I call her to do it?

Tldr; took my stress out on partner, she left, how can I properly apologize to her?



Submitted June 27, 2022 at 01:41AM by OkSlice5289 https://ift.tt/JMScBzh
I (35m) messed up badly how do I sincerely apologize? I (35m) messed up badly how do I sincerely apologize? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 27, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.