Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Mom is punishing me(f14) for not watching her homophobic videos and can't eat dinner with them too

TL;DR: mom said that I can't eat dinner with them or go to my brother's sports game because I don't want to watch the videos she streams on her phone to the TV and that I'm not a part of the family. She also shows the videos making fun of gay people to my brother as part of homeschool

I go to a Christian school in our church if that means anything but I'll just get right to the point quickly. I asked to go to a public school a lot but they (mom and dad) keep saying no, and it's not new. I stopped asking at this point, and they say that public school is a lot worse and that they force a lot of gay holidays and other things down your throat too and stuff you just don't need to know, and they don't make us do that in my church school. They talked about it and how it was wrong in our classes, but it's different than public school, and we live in Phily

I used to watch TV downstairs with them sometimes after school or at dinner but now I eat upstairs because it's always mom complaining about things on the news and especially this month during pride month. She began showing my younger brother(m9) who's homeschooled a bunch of videos about why Pride is bad as a part of school, and I don't agree and she knows, but recently made a new rule that they won't help me with homework (dad too) if I don't want to watch TV as a family, but it's not TV... it's videos mom puts up there from her phone from YouTube from people making fun of gay people, and I'm not allowed to eat dinner with them either because of it too. They make me wait until they're all done and I get what's left which is really annoying. There's always a lot left but it's annoying to be left out of that and even going to my brotther's sports game that I have to stay at home for because I don't care about what mom watches on her phone, so I'm not a part of the family she says. Is there anything I can do about it? My brother even repeats stuff they say about gay people from mom sometimes that I don't think he knows is wrong, but does anything because he's young



Submitted June 16, 2022 at 09:15PM by throwramaidi https://ift.tt/ZfIdyGA
Mom is punishing me(f14) for not watching her homophobic videos and can't eat dinner with them too Mom is punishing me(f14) for not watching her homophobic videos and can't eat dinner with them too Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 17, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.