Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

What are some good questions to ask my grandpa to get to know him?

My grandpa and I are not close, but that’s only because we haven’t ever spent time together. I know he has a lot of respect for me and would love a call from me, I know he’s lonely. I have a lot of respect for him as well, he accomplished a ton in his life as a business owner and school superintendent while he was very young. I know he used to have amazing people skills, and everyone loved him.

We just don’t have that relationship bc he’s always been so far away, and he’s getting older (almost 90), and I feel like I need to make an effort to get to know him before he dies. I want to know what he’s learned over his life, what advice he has. I honestly know nothing about him. I know he thinks I’m super cool, and would be hesitant to openly advise me about anything I don’t specifically ask about. I want to get him to just talk to me and tell me stuff. How do I even start?

TL DR: I’m FaceTime calling my grandpa soon, who I’ve ever really gotten to know. What should I ask him? What do you think he’d like to be asked?



Submitted June 14, 2022 at 09:40PM by Michelangelor https://ift.tt/lrKMGOQ
What are some good questions to ask my grandpa to get to know him? What are some good questions to ask my grandpa to get to know him? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 15, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.