Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (F28) think my husband (M34) should search himself recipes of meals he wants to eat.

Hello! I’d appreciate any advice on this:

I’m F28 and my husband is M34 married for 1 year, together for 4. I work from home and I also responsible for house cleaning, cooking, laundry, purchasing groceries and some other household related things. I manage well because I get a cleaning company coming once a week and I order groceries online.

My husband is a picky eater and my problem is that he rejects food that I make for myself or most meals of my culture or he gets bored quick of meals he used to like. He’s American and I’m not. So I find it a giant time consuming thing to search recipes then present it to him on discussion, then write down new ingredients in the supermarket list. I think he should be doing it himself, when I ask him “What do you want to have for dinners next week?” (Before ordering groceries) he just says he doesn’t know or “usual”, but then he doesn’t want anything or complaining how he’s sick of same chicken drumsticks. Because he just lazy to get off his video games and search for recipes.

I do not want to waste my time researching meals, there is a thousand things he doesn’t eat such as tomatoes, cucumbers, spinach etc etc. Also sometimes he goes “I remember there was this amazing way of making potatoes my grand ma did…” which doesn’t tell me anything as I never been there! I think he should spend time himself and search for exact recipes and send me list. And then I will add all needed ingredients to supermarket list and make meals. I plan on making it ultimatum as it takes way too much of my time! If he chooses no clear food ideas for next week then he can order all week or eat elsewhere. Am I being unreasonable? How can I handle it better?

TL;DR I work and maintain house clean, laundry, get groceries and cook and I want my husband to search for recipes for his meals himself, as it’s too time consuming for me.



Submitted June 23, 2022 at 01:41AM by pricktease https://ift.tt/9C5MXKf
I (F28) think my husband (M34) should search himself recipes of meals he wants to eat. I (F28) think my husband (M34) should search himself recipes of meals he wants to eat. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 23, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.