Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My friend(31M) makes fun of me(36F) sometimes and says I'm just too sensitive when my feelings get hurt. Is he right?

My friend makes fun of me sometimes and swears that I’m just being too sensitive but I feel like he’s being too mean.

I can’t walk very far due to a chronic illness and sometimes I need to use a wheelchair. When I sent my friend a video of a mole walking (a video of it made the front page the other day) he said that that's how I should walk. I told him it hurt my feelings and he told me I was being too sensitive.

Then just today I sent him a video where I was talking and looked pretty tired and even commented on looking tired (I’m insecure about it because my illness makes me look extra tired which he knows about) and he said I looked like “Robert Durst.” (this guy that’s really really old that looks exhausted all of the time). I told him this hurt my feelings and now my friend said he’s not sure he wants to be friends anymore and is getting apathetic about us talking because I’m the most sensitive person he’s ever met.

I asked my best friend what he thought and he thought my friend was just being rude and said he wouldn’t be friends with him if he was me. Am I just being too sensitive or is my best friend right?

 

TLRD; Friend keeps saying mean things to me (saying I should try to walk like a mole when I have trouble walking far/need a wheelchair at times, etc.) and is saying I’m too sensitive and wrong about him being mean and he's now questioning our friendship (because he thinks I'm too sensitive). Am I too sensitive?



Submitted June 21, 2022 at 08:36PM by Throwawayaccount4tom https://ift.tt/A1cC4V3
My friend(31M) makes fun of me(36F) sometimes and says I'm just too sensitive when my feelings get hurt. Is he right? My friend(31M) makes fun of me(36F) sometimes and says I'm just too sensitive when my feelings get hurt. Is he right? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 22, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.