Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (21M) am going on a group trip without my girlfriend (19F) and she wants to be invited.

This trip is a group trip with some online friends (Three females, 5 males, 20-27) which I have met very infrequently and haven't kept in touch with too much, but still hold them to a high regard as friends. My girlfriend is worried about something occuring between me and these friends and said the solution is to invite her. Unfortunately this trip for me feels very much like a boys trip with just this group of friends. She said if it was a boys trip then it would be okay but since there's women coming that she doesn't know she doesn't feel comfortable with it.

I also have not had too much contact with this group so this is like a reconnection with them. I should also note that no "external" significant others are coming. Two of the people who were already in the group recently started dating.

I'm willing to invite my girlfriend to events involving this group afterwards but I'm not sure if I'm able to invite her this time as it is a headache to reorganise the cost and also it is just an extended catch-up with this specific group. I will ask, but if they deny she will get mad. What should I do in regards to speaking to her or the group?

tl;dr going on a trip to reconnect with a group of both females and males. GF is worried something will happen and wants to be invited.



Submitted June 20, 2022 at 06:28PM by iamnotquitesur3 https://ift.tt/ikaKr5U
I (21M) am going on a group trip without my girlfriend (19F) and she wants to be invited. I (21M) am going on a group trip without my girlfriend (19F) and she wants to be invited. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 21, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.