Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Wife(25) of 4yrs got her nipples pierced and I(27) think they're gross. Is this wrong?

Let me start off I'm not going to tell her to remove them or "control" her about it.

We have been married for 4yrs and when we were dating and newlyweds she was mostly into tattoos which I'm completely down for and turned on by.(Even if I don't want any and she respects that)

She started to up her piercing game a few years back(pretty much as soon as she left service) and I have told her that they're not my thing but I wouldn't ever tell her she couldn't get them.

She just got her nipples pierced while I was away for work, and she sent me a spicy pic but I was genuinely grossed out by them. My response was about how surprised I was that she got them and she immediately deleted the message. She was obviously hurt and kind of made me feel like shit about it. She said I should be turned on by the fact she feels sexy about it but I just hyper focused on those and I told her I wouldn't lie about how I felt about them.

She got them because she didn't like the way her nipples looked after breastfeeding our daughter for years. Every chance I got I told her she was beautiful and I loved her nipples the way they are but it's really hard to change someone's mind about how they feel about themselves. She knows how I feel about piercings, especially septum and nipple piercings but decided to do it anyways. Should I just be okay with it and just try to ignore them in intimate situations? Should I be concerned for our marriage?

TLDR: My wife got her nipples pierced while I was away, I wouldn't have stopped her even if I was there. I expressed how I feel about them many times beforehand. Am I wrong for thinking they're gross?

  • I'm all for your body your choice. I have never been controlling about her body unless I feared for our health/safety.

Edit: Nipple piercings bother me for a few reasons -Father has them -Triggers some things id rather forget.(not exactly traumatic) -Makes me anxious thinking about them on me.(This goes for all piercings

Edit: I feel bad comparing the trigger to trauma. I work medical and have seen some disturbing things related to them. Sorry for raising the concern on that.



Submitted June 26, 2022 at 12:10AM by mikeuntold https://ift.tt/tpkZQ16
Wife(25) of 4yrs got her nipples pierced and I(27) think they're gross. Is this wrong? Wife(25) of 4yrs got her nipples pierced and I(27) think they're gross. Is this wrong? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 26, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.