Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Bf breaking promise to cover travel expense

Im 28F and my bf 35M

Previously when we talked about travel, he mentioned that he would cover accomodation, food and activities (entrance ticket, etc). He also mentioned thats what he did in the past (eg with exes).

So recently we talked about going for an overseas trip. To my surprise, he said he doesnt remember our agreement on this and came questioned me, whats my expectation for bf to go for travelling together and what makes me think that a girl deserves to be paid for. I was mindblown as this proposal came from him, and I just went along with him. But now, it is my problem that I agreed with it?

He also mentioned why should he pays for someone that capable to pay for herself. Thing is, he mentioned how much his ex earned and it is not far from mine. While he earns 1.5x from us. I dont get this. He used to pay for his ex but now he cant do it for me. When our financial conditions are the same. Whats for here is that, if I were to stop to compare, I still cant accept that he promised sth and we agreed on that, and he came back questioning me. As if, he doesnt remember anything. He is very sensitive towards money topic and wouldnt promise anything if he not going to do it. So I cant take it when he said he doesnt recall and instead make it sounds like i demanded for it.

For a context, the expense in past compared to now, is maybe now is more expensive $300+. We will be splitting on airfare

Tl;dr Bf breaking his promise on covering travel expense while he did pay for his exes. He came back questioned me why cant I pay myself



Submitted June 27, 2022 at 09:09PM by cadburypop https://ift.tt/qmWVX5T
Bf breaking promise to cover travel expense Bf breaking promise to cover travel expense Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 28, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.