Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

BF (32M) has given me (27F) rules for living with him

Hi all. Thanks for taking the time to read this in advance.

My BF and I have been together for almost six years. We have a very good relationship and I love him very much. We recently made the decision to live together; I'll be moving into his house in just a couple of months. I'm a full time student and currently don't work. My classes are currently all virtual.

I've been very excited about it, but just today he told me that he had some "rules" that we needed to discuss for when I move in. Initially I was a little confused, but he assured me they weren't "bad".

  1. He doesn't want me sleeping in "too long". I didn't ask him what he considered too late a time to sleep in, I just listened to him. I normally get up at 9a and I'm in bed by 10p.

  2. He wants me to work out once a day.

  3. He leaves for work very early in the morning and asked that I either go to bed at 8p when he does or keep very quiet while he sleeps. (Whatever, I guess I get this one)

  4. Because I'm not working, he wants me to clean the house and cook, but he has told me that he will not help with dishes.

Alright. So, I feel like this is a little weird and controlling, am I wrong? How should I be handling this? Any helpful advice is appreciated. Please be kind.

TL;DR - BF has given me 4 rules for living with him. No sleeping in, must work out once a day, keep quiet at night, and be solely responsible for cleaning and cooking.



Submitted June 14, 2022 at 11:56PM by tychobrahesbladder https://ift.tt/onFkRqa
BF (32M) has given me (27F) rules for living with him BF (32M) has given me (27F) rules for living with him Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 15, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.