Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I had an abortion early on in my relationship and the guilt is eating me alive. Do I tell him?

I (28f) have been with my boyfriend (27m) for five years. When I first started dating him, I thought we wouldn’t last. He was one of those people where when it’s good it’s great but when it’s bad it’s ugly.

Six months in, I ended it. Found out I was pregnant a few weeks later. I got an abortion and decided not to tell him because I decided to go no contact for a variety of reasons.

Six months after my abortion i run into him. He was a completely different man.

He explained to me that our breakup was a wake up call. He got diagnosed with bipolar disorder, went to inpatient and had been working on himself. He asked for a second chance and I agreed.

It’s been fantastic ever since. He makes everyday amazing and I love him to death, but the guilt of not telling him gets worse every year.

Tonight he proposed and I told him to give me time. I felt too guilty. I don’t know what to do.

Any advice?

TLDR: had an abortion and I didn’t tell my boyfriend. The guilt is eating away at me. What should I do?



Submitted June 14, 2022 at 10:32PM by maintopx https://ift.tt/sN8G6b3
I had an abortion early on in my relationship and the guilt is eating me alive. Do I tell him? I had an abortion early on in my relationship and the guilt is eating me alive. Do I tell him? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 15, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.