Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I (30f) call out the guy I’ve been dating (35m) for what I discovered?

I’ve been trying to take it slow with the guy I’ve been seeing for 3 months but he insists that we should be together.

He’s told me he loves me, he’s never felt this way before, he sees a future with me, he cares about me. He shows me this by being extremely nice to me, meeting my friends, introducing me to his friends, and being a gentleman, going out of his way to get me gifts and do me favors.

He’s been so adamant that he wants to be boyfriend/girlfriend. I agreed last week. But I wasn’t sure if I was truly ready for it. I was in an abusive relationship before and I just wanted to make sure he was genuine. He was so sure that he wanted to be with me, and we talked extensively about expectations and what he wants. He told me he wanted a monogamous relationship that eventually led to children and a marriage and he saw that with me.

Ok, that’s all good whatever. To be honest I have bad trust issues since my abusive relationship, so I went through his phone tonight which has no passcode. I discovered naked Snapchat’s sent just today from a girl named “deb” I also saw deb was in his FaceTime list and had recently this month sent him messages saying “this furniture will be great for our future house” he did not respond.

What should I even say to him???? I’m so confused why he was so adamant he wanted to be monogamous. I’ve told him 590 times he can do whatever he wants as long as he’s honest. Don’t know where to go from here

EDIT: just to clarify. He had not opened the snap, I was the first to open it. It seems that she has been trying to pursue him and he’s not saying anything back.

Tl;Dr found some weird snaps on my bf’s phone and don’t know what to say to him



Submitted June 25, 2022 at 12:21AM by jsksndisnsbsc https://ift.tt/Gqta5JT
Should I (30f) call out the guy I’ve been dating (35m) for what I discovered? Should I (30f) call out the guy I’ve been dating (35m) for what I discovered? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 25, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.