Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I've [29F] been single 1.5 years and am starting to worry I missed the window to find a long term partner?

I got out of three year relationship about a year and a half ago and after taking a few months to heal, have been dating pretty unsuccessfully since, to the point where I'm worried that I may have missed the window on finding someone great. For the most part, I'm really content with my life. I have an amazing family, great friends, a dream career. I have so many wonderful things going on, and I'm pretty happy to be independent most of the time. However, I really ultimately would like a partner to enhance my already great life, and after being single for a while, am starting to feel slightly discouraged that I won't find someone again.

I'm putting myself out there. I'm dating. I'm happy with myself. I'll go on more than one or two dates with someone even if I don't feel "the spark" trying to be open minded that something might develop, but I just don't feel it and know it's not right. In the few cases where I have been excited about someone I've met and gone on dates with, I've been dumped for such reasons as they're "moving away and changed their mind about wanting a relationship" or ghosted out of the blue. What I'm really looking for is to find the person I like being around and spending time with more than anyone else, a best friend, someone to have fun with, and someone I can build a life with.

I'm noticing more and more of my friends are either married, engaged, or in long term relationships, and I'm one of the last single ones. It's making me wonder if I missed the time frame that most people find a partner, as usually when I encounter a great guy in real life, he's taken. I'm worried at this point, as fewer people are single, I might have to accept that I missed the opportunity to find a life partner?

tldr: been single awhile and getting older, worried I might not find love again



Submitted June 26, 2022 at 09:19PM by EmbarrassedKick1875 https://ift.tt/iAXuhx0
I've [29F] been single 1.5 years and am starting to worry I missed the window to find a long term partner? I've [29F] been single 1.5 years and am starting to worry I missed the window to find a long term partner? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 27, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.