Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How can I (28F) know if my husband is addicted to sex and needs help or if he is just attracted to me

Throwaway for obvious reasons, so please don't repost this.

Well, my (28F) husband (56M) and I always had a very interesting sex life but ever since I got pregnant (I'm currently 5 months pregnant) he doesn't seem to want to take his hands off me and please don't get me wrong, I like it and I really enjoy it but sometimes it gets exhaustive. For example, the other day we were just watching TV and he put his hands on my belly because the baby was moving but a few minutes later he was kissing and touching me trying to initiate sex. Another examples, the other day we were sleeping and he woke me up in the middle of the night to have sex, and we had already had sex only a few hours before. Also when it's his lunch break sometimes he comes home since his office is only two blocks away and every time he comes we have sex, and I enjoy it every time I won't lie but I'm worried.

I'm worried because I don't know if it's normal for him to want to have sex so many times a week. I mean at the beginning of our relationship it was normal to have sex only 3 times a week, but now there are days where we have that amount of sex in just one day, and I don't think it's normal. So I talked to him because I don't know if he might need help but all he said is that since I'm pregnant he likes me more, that since this is his first child it is also the first time he has had sex with a pregnant woman and that turns him on, and then he said something like it turns him on to know that this is a baby that we made together, and personally I think it sounds kind of silly, but I didn't say anything to him.

I don't know if what he said is true, I mean, I read a lot about sex and pregnancy and in many cases men stop being attracted to their wives when they're pregnant, and in cases where they are still attracted to them, excessive sex is not usually so common. So I don't know what's going on with my husband, I even went through his stuff to see if maybe he's on some pill or something but I didn't find anything. Is it possible that he's just attracted to me because I'm pregnant? Should I talk about this with him and consider asking for help?

Tl;dr "I want to know if my husband is addicted to sex and needs help or if he is just attracted to me because I'm pregnant"



Submitted June 24, 2022 at 07:56PM by hopeg12345 https://ift.tt/108idI6
How can I (28F) know if my husband is addicted to sex and needs help or if he is just attracted to me How can I (28F) know if my husband is addicted to sex and needs help or if he is just attracted to me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 25, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.