Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I know my [28M] girlfriend [27 F] loves me, but I often feel belittled or not listened to

I’ve been with my girlfriend for over 2 years now, we live together, get on great, share lots of interests, she genuinely makes me the happiest I’ve ever been in a relationship.

But like anything, there’s issues. She’s highly educated, left school with great grades and is now employed in a senior position making close to a 6 figure sum, im taking absolutely nothing away from her, she’s worked exceptionally hard to be where she is and I’m incredibly proud of what she does.

However I on the other hand are not so well, educated, I left school with little to no grades and work a fairly menial, but respectable job, I work at and take great pride in what I do but I’m also studying to finally make an attempt to better my life, move forward in work and make more of a living rather than just a wage.

My girlfriend once told me she views my job as a ‘joke’ and that she could do it standing on her head, which I’m sure she more than likely could, it’s not overly difficult work but it still hurt. I also feel ignored quite a lot, I always ask at the end of the day how work was, how she is and so and so forth, I never get it back, sometimes making conversation is like pulling teeth, I get she’s busy and has her own stuff going on, but is it unreasonable to expect to just have someone ask how my day was? Instead I’m sat listening to how wonderful how colleagues are, how much this one guy spent on a car or something, which can be quite tiresome (which is maybe to do with my own insecurities).

Once I asked if she even cares how work was and it blew up into an argument.

TLDR; I often feel undervalued and appreciated by my girlfriend



Submitted June 15, 2022 at 04:00AM by ForbiddenGame99 https://ift.tt/pOI24gW
I know my [28M] girlfriend [27 F] loves me, but I often feel belittled or not listened to I know my [28M] girlfriend [27 F] loves me, but I often feel belittled or not listened to Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 15, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.