Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do I reach my guy about our sex life and get him to be more into it? ? me (29 F) him (31 M)

So my bf (M 31) and I (F 29) have been together for two years. At first the sex was totally amazing, but over the past year/ year and half it has been LACKING and very infrequent. I have tried to talk to him about it but he always finds a way out of the conversation. Even weirder he is like a completely different person when he drinks. When he has been drinking he turns into this totally insatiable guy and will want to go over and over again. However when we are sober, its like he's not even turned on by me. He swears he finds me sexually attractive but his actions say otherwise. During the act I often get the impression that he just isn't into it or would like to get it over with quickly. When I try to initiate he gets pissy with me and like flustered, which in turn makes me feel like I am disgusting.

How do I reach him or get him more interested? I have tried to ask if there's better ways I can approach him, what he likes or dislikes, should I be more aggressive, less aggressive? None of it seems to work and he would rather just handle it himself or have me give him a handy or head (Mind you I'm not getting it back). I would like to think that I do a pretty good job of being open with him and allowing a judgement free zone for our needs but I don't feel like I am getting the same respect.

He is aware that physical intimacy is very important to me. I just don't understand what could possibly cause the decline when we are both healthy and active adults. Its really a hang up for me because it so important but we are so perfect together on every other level.

**TL;DR;** : Me and my bf's sex life has pretty much disappeared and we have only been together 2 years. what could be wrong and how do I fix it?



Submitted June 15, 2022 at 11:49AM by questionablegal https://ift.tt/mAEd1gj
How do I reach my guy about our sex life and get him to be more into it? ? me (29 F) him (31 M) How do I reach my guy about our sex life and get him to be more into it? ? me (29 F) him (31 M) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 16, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.