Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I'm concerned about the safety of my girl.

My girlfriend [28] received a call from her friend whom I'll call Mitchell [F20] in which she was invited on a trip to Italy. Mitchell said that she has a rich male friend in Italy who is willing to sponsor them for everything including tickets, apartments, food etc. They guy also told Mitchell that they are supposed to be 4 girls( including Mitchell and my girl). All this sounds good but I'm a bit paranoid about his intentions. I mean why is he willing to spend thousands of Euros on girls he doesn't even know. I fear that my girl is being naive by being excited about this vacation. I'm genuinely concerned that these girls maybe falling for a human trafficking trap. I don't know how to tell this to my girl without sounding like I'm trying to block her fun. The guy has already sent Mitchell money and my girl said tomorrow (21 June) they are going to book a flight to Italy.

Maybe I'm being paranoid about this, I would love to hear your opinions regarding this situation my fellow reddit community.

TL;dr : why is he being a good Samaritan to girl he has never met before. My girl is from Poland. Mitchell is Zimbabwean living in Poland . Mitchell's other friend[F25] is Russo-Israeli living in Poland. The 4th one I've no idea who she'll be.



Submitted June 20, 2022 at 05:11PM by Acrobatic_Duck9410 https://ift.tt/Y3fbF0V
I'm concerned about the safety of my girl. I'm concerned about the safety of my girl. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 21, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.