Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (32f) husband (33m) doesn’t seem to separate intimacy with sex

My husband’s love language is touching me, er, groping me. Sometimes he will come up behind me and just hold me, but more often than not it’s accompanied by a crotch caress, boob grab, etc. I am not turned on by this, and for me to want to be turned on, I need the non-sexual intimacy first, not this abrupt groping.

I have tried telling him I just want the intimacy of non sexual touching, but he doesn’t get it. Today, I told him this version of affection makes me feel objectified. He got so pissed he had to leave the room. Objectified was the best way I could communicate it.

Now, all day, he’s refused to touch me and is standoffish when I try and touch him. This is alarming to me. It’s like if he can’t be intimate in a sexual way, he doesn’t want to be intimate at all.

Am I going about this the wrong way? How can we meet in the middle?

TL;DR My husband doesn’t seem to differentiate between romantic intimacy and sexual intimacy



Submitted June 12, 2022 at 09:15PM by DistractedIdealist https://ift.tt/iKoMyTz
My (32f) husband (33m) doesn’t seem to separate intimacy with sex My (32f) husband (33m) doesn’t seem to separate intimacy with sex Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 13, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.